IGL-2510E-SD Automatic insulating glass production line with sealing robot
Features and functions:
1. The IGL-2510E-SD Automatic insulating glass production line with sealing robot including glass loading section, glass washing & drying machine, glass transportation section, glass washing and drying quality inspection machine & aluminum or SS spacer framework assembly section, glass assembly section, plate press section, finished insulating glass unit output section and sealing robot.
2. Automatically distinguish the coating side of coated glass and Low-E glass.
3. PLC controller with touch screen operation.
4. It adopts outside glass assembly, which can produce standard double layer IGU and three layers insulated glass unit.
5. Plate press section adopt gear and chain synchronous devise and driven by hydraulic station. The plate press table also openable for maintenance.
6. Whole line adopt frequency converter to adjust speed, output 800 PCS per shift.
7. Integrated with automatic sealing robot which increased the productivity. Double set sealing extruding system makes the shifting gluing system is very simple and high productivity.
8. Inside plate press is optional for step IGU production.
|Processed I.G. unit size||Min: 300x450mm,
Max: 2500x3000mm, 2500x3500mm(over long unit, Optional)
|Ways of assembly||Outside automatic assembly, inside plate press|
|Power||3-Phase, 4 wires, 380V 50Hz, 37kW|
|Max. working speed||45m/min(adjustable according to requirement)|
|Single glass thickness:||3-15 mm|
|Insulating glass unit thickness||12 ~ 50mm;|
|Compressed air supply||0.5-1.0Mpa, 0.8m3/min|
|Water electrical conductivity||≦50μS/cm|
|Ambient temperature||10℃-30℃, following DIN 40040|
|Relative air humidity||≦75%,following DIN 40040|
IGL-2510E-SD Automatic insulating glass unit / igu glass production line with sealing robot video